Fabrication & Interior Design
My roles in fabrication, print production & interior design have included:
- Managing digital art production via aqueous and solvent wide format printers.
- Inventory and arrange shipments of aqueous and solvent wide format printer materials.
- Developed understanding of CAD engineering/building plans, wide format printing, and digital/print production while creating graphics & art decor, posters, wall vinyls, transparent overlays, and banners.
- Balancing cost, time, scope, and quality.
- Liaising with manufacturing, suppliers, and clients.
- Adapting new fabrication methods and art/signage materials to evolve product offerings.
For the historic Alexander Guest House & Bethany Beach (pictured below) I collaborated with an interior design firm to design, fabricate, and deliver a custom piece to memorialize the historic hotel in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and its involvement with the Manhattan Project. I coordinated between client, manufacturer, printer, and installers to successfully complete this project utilizing printed aluminum, printed acrylic, palight, custom cut wood, and edge grips.
- Fabrication Design
- Project Management
- Coordination with external printers, manufactures, & installers
- Solvent Wide Format Printing
- Aqueous Wide Format Printing
- Material Inventory & Logistics